Tuesday, January 2, 2018

The 2017 Wrap Up

I just wanted to post this picture laden reminder of all the things that DID get done in 2017... I didn't do them all myself but I did have fingers in each and every one of them.





Dori's pillows

Dori's other pillows

The confirmand

Doll coats and mittens

New quilt patterns to teach

Knit hats

Crocheted hats

The parrot quilt

Night shirts

Yellow brick road in blue

The Brown Thing

Cookies!

Apple paper piecing





Pastor Mike's quilt

Baby sweaters!


Charity quilts

More dolly clothes

Auntie's quilts

baby gifts


The pony tail hat


And many more not captured for posterity... I need to resolve to 1. Get the UFOs finished and 2. Get better at documenting the finishes!  Oh, and 3.  Maybe not start as many things as I finish this year.


Good luck with that...  Happy 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today!