Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year! Welcome 2018

It's 2018.  Where has the time gone?  Does it feel like the older you get, the faster it goes?


Today has dawned bright and sunny in southeast Wisconsin.  And cold!!  Brrrr does not do this justice.  It's not like last year's Polar Vortex, or at least that's what the weather people are saying.  But what do they know?  They're only right about half the time.


Last week it was 2 degrees.  In an effort at levity, I asked, can I pick which two??  I'd like 70 or 72 please!



Current conditions say -6 degrees, wind chill at -21.  I've said this before and I'll say it again, I'd be lots happier if they didn't tell me the wind chill!


So stay inside, have some hot chocolate or a cup of tea.  Stay warm!


I'll be in the sewing room, trying to work on my last year's UFOs.






Sew on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today!