Friday, April 24, 2015

TGIF!

I hope to get those Little Lambs quilt tops sewn together this weekend so Suzi can start quilting them.  THEN I absolutely MUST get some pants cut out and maybe a jacket or two.  I want to go to sewing weekend wearing something I made this year!  (Please, God, let that work out...)
 

 

Happy birthday to my wonderful brother Phillip.  He's got ALS and at such a young age, he's not even 60 yet and he's had it for several years.  I don't know if he reads this blog, but he's always in my prayers.  Love you buddy.

My Aunt Zel's birthday is this weekend, but she flew the coop again.  For someone who doesn't drive, she and her sister are on the road more than anyone I know.   Actually two someones because she's going with her sister, my Aunt Dar, and SHE doesn't drive either!  They're going to visit Dar's daughter in Minnesota.  Their chauffer is a third sister's husband.  (That sister doesn't drive either!)  Anyway, happy birthday to the world traveler on Sunday.

Sew on... hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today!