Thursday, November 9, 2017

Thursday Musings

Last week I stopped in at my two favorite fabric shops and did a bit of October stash enhancement.

First I made sure to pick up my free yard where I won that fabulous drawing last April...  I picked up a really wild botanical from the Kaffe Fasset line.  It's the reddest maple leaves imaginable, at least it says maple in the selvedge!  It doesn't look like my trees any longer, since it's now cold and the wind has bee blowing like mad.

Besides, when was there ever a zebra on the loose in Wisconsin?




Also acquired were this really wonderful botanical print, thanks to the lady before me who was buying some and had it laid out in front of me...


And some kid prints for some fun.  I love the owls, and this purple was right next to it, so I grabbed some of both.

 
Then because I couldn't control myself  had some extra time, I went over to my other favorite place and picked up a few more things, including the blue print up there with the owls, and this fun piece of pumpkin print.  I'm planning to make a table runner out of some of this orange and brown. 










 




Now to get down to the sewing room and get busy!!

What are you working on this week?

Sew on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today!