Monday, November 6, 2017

Drama Queen 2017

Miss E has always been kind of a drama queen, at least that's what I've been telling her for the majority of her almost 16 years.  You know what teenagers are like... it's ALWAYS THE END OF THE WORLD!! 
 
 
 

And YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!


I told her the other day, believe it or not, I too was a teenager once!  I know it was EONS ago, but I still remember thinking 'it's the end of my life' and yes, I did live!!  You will too.


She's actually found an outlet for the drama in this her second year of high school.  Yes, that's it!  The play's the thing, isn't it?? 

This weekend she's appearing as some sort of New Jersey gangster in the Jonathan Rand play called Murder in the Knife Room.  Yeah, I never heard of him either, but evidently he's popular with the HS Drama set, I suspect because his plays are available and don't require a lot of fancy costumes.

According to his Amazon page, the play is a sort of  mystery thriller, the host of some sort of weekend or evening event is murdered, there are a ton of suspects and a ton of murder weapons (aka The Knife Room) and your job is to guess who done it.

It sort of reminds me of


Or perhaps




although with Clue

Looking forward to a little drama this weekend!!


Rock on...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today!