Projects that need to be finished:
|Layered for quilting -- it's on the |
five year plan...
- Organizing the last section of the sewing room -- got a new cabinet, need to finish cleaning up!
- Cut some kits for the church guild. I only have three left in the bag, and those ladies are sewing up a storm!
- Finish that boys' camp quilt that I started last fall. Pieces are cut, I just need some sewing time.
- Quilt something -- I have two small projects pinned. I need to put on my big girl panties and get to work on them.
- Put borders on my biggest project yet (and the oldest) - a red/green/black&white queen sized quilt I started when Hearthside Quilters Nook was an actual brick & mortar store!
- Bind my Wisconsin Row By Row 2016 table runner.
- Sew some more blocks for my batik stars quilt that was supposed to be a gift a couple of Christmases ago... but who's counting?
- Continue the clear out of the laundry room ound
Projects that I should not start until I get a few of those UFOs finished:
- Little Lambs nursery wall quilt
- Layering anything more out of the UFO bucket
- Any other new thing at all!
|One of these is actually done! But the pile is still pretty large...|
Thought for the day: