Thursday, May 25, 2017

It's Friday! uhh...

Yes, it's my Friday, meaning I have tomorrow off from my job making it a nice long weekend.

Projects that need to be finished:

Layered for quilting -- it's on the
five year plan...
  1. Organizing the last section of the sewing room -- got a new cabinet, need to finish cleaning up!
  2. Cut some kits for the church guild.  I only have three left in the bag, and those ladies are sewing up a storm!
  3. Finish that boys' camp quilt that I started last fall.  Pieces are cut, I just need some sewing time.
  4. Quilt something -- I have two small projects pinned.  I need to put on my big girl panties and get to work on them.
  5. Put borders on my biggest project yet (and the oldest) - a red/green/black&white queen sized quilt I started when Hearthside Quilters Nook was an actual brick & mortar store!
  6. Bind my Wisconsin Row By Row 2016 table runner.
  7. Sew some more blocks for my batik stars quilt that was supposed to be a gift a couple of Christmases ago... but who's counting? 
  8. Continue the clear out of the laundry room    ound

Projects that I should not start until I get a few of those UFOs finished:

  1. Little Lambs nursery wall quilt
  2. Layering anything more out of the UFO bucket 
  3. Any other new thing at all!
One of these is actually done!  But the pile is still pretty large...

Thought for the day:

 
 
Sew on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today!