Monday, December 21, 2015

Keeping Secrets

It's hard to keep secrets from some people, especially this time of year.




As a famous man once was quoted...

and when you live in close proximity to Miss A, there's no chance.  
 
 
Yesterday I finished up the holiday shopping, I think.  Then I schlepped it all upstairs to the bedroom and started the wrapping.
 
 
 
 
And wrapped.
And wrapped.
And... ugh.  I ran out of boxes.  I recycle boxes from one year to the next.  People take their gifts home in large bags and leave the boxes for next year.
Some of my boxes are approaching or have exceeded their expiration dates.
Tape.  Lots of tape.  Lots and LOTS of tape!
Although I'm now down to two opened rolls of wrapping paper, so that's a plus.  I have a bunch with the cellophane wrappers on them, but I'm leaving them for next year.  You have to use the stuff you have open before  you open new stuff, right?
 
So now all I have to do is keep Miss A out of the room with the computer until Thursday...
 
 
 
Keep calm and wrap on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today!