Thursday, November 12, 2015

Swearing Off PR AGAIN!

Warning, there are no pictures in this post.  The subject deserves none.

We switched from the local cable company to another television provider this week, to bundle our phone, internet and TV and save a bunch of money.

DH asked me whether I'd be upset if any of the things I'd recorded to watch later were gone so as to know how to schedule the install.  I was a little sad about the Jeopardy episodes, but what the hey, they'll rerun on Saturdays. 

BUT there were some other things I did want to watch, so I did a marathon on Sunday and watched all the episodes I'd missed of Blue Bloods and Miss Fisher's Mysteries and some other things.

I did not watch the Project Runways.  It turns out I didn't miss anything... in fact it's probably for the best that I did not watch, as the winner was once again someone whose collection was totally inappropriate for all but the very most Betsy Johnson-like among us.

UGH!! is all I can say.  If you want a true and honest review, you can go to Threads Magazine and read the one from "sews 4 fun" at the bottom of the list.  Or read Rita Farro's column, link at lower right of this blog.

Poor Ashley, she's been duped into thinking she did something good.  Hopefully her collection will die a natural death, as it deserves. 

Judges, seriously??  Take a step back and think about it.  Maybe this was one season where NOBODY deserved to win because none of them met the challenge or qualified as fashion.

Shame on you, Heidi and Nina.  Would you wear anything from the winning collection?  You would not be caught dead in it, even if it fit better.  So don't expect any of us big girls to do so either.

And officially I am done watching.  Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.

Sew on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today!