Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Walking

Today I am going to start walking on my lunch hour.

When I got dressed this morning I was not happy with my side view.  I have never ever been thin.  Even as a child I was on the higher side of normal... not fat, just substantial.  And I've lost and gained back the equivalent of several persons over time. 


It's a struggle for me. Just thinking about losing weight makes me hungry.  I've been eating better kinds of food but portion control is a problem, and how many days in a row can you eat a salad for lunch anyway?  Just to be a rebel I had French fries yesterday.  Then I got home and DH had picked up a Culvers shrimp dinner for me. 

At least it had cole slaw in it, otherwise I would not have eaten a veggie yesterday!

I work at a sedentary job.  I am practically chained to the desk and some days I get so involved I forget to get up and go to the bathroom.  People hunt me down when I'm away from my desk.  Hey, if I'm so important, maybe I should get a raise... but I digress.

This. Must. End.


I am resolved to walk for half of my lunch hour at least four days a week.

Dang the people who are heating up such wonderful smelling lunches in the break room!

Let's hope I can last the week.  Wish me luck.

Walk on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today!