I took two non-consecutive weeks of vacation in August so I could get some projects finished before fiscal year-end started at my job. Well, you know what they say about the best laid plans going awry, and they did.
List of things I intended to do:
- Visit Cedarburg quilt museum
- Go to Downtown Books so the girls could meet the book cats (real kitties who live in the bookstore)
- Finish a portion of the UFO bin
- Clean up and organize garment fabric/patterns
- Sew doll clothes
- Sew some stuff for me
- Sew anything!
- Cleaned linen closet because I couldn't find the fall blankets
- Scrubbed out fridge because something smelled funny in there
- Entertained Grands because they were bored
- Went grocery shopping because the hubby didn't want to...
- Kinda/sorta organized the mess in my sewing room because I couldn't find anything or sew in there with all the mess
- Finished one flimsy -- yay!!