Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I Won!!

Some people are just born lucky.  I, on the other hand, was not.  I consider myself blessed because I have a nice life, you know?  Nice hubby, although he can get cranky sometimes, good kids and grands, job I like, great satisfying hobbies, friends, the works.  But lucky, not so much.  Or I would have won the lottery or something.

So imagine my surprise and delight to have my name drawn as the winner of some gorgeous fabric from http://cspoonquilt.blogspot.com/ and you can click here to see them.

She was writing about using up scraps and made a darling little purse.  Go over and take a look.  Boy, it will make you want to save EVERYTHING!!

Anyway, I guess it was my lucky day.  So thank you, cspoon!!  (OK, I know that's not her name but it's cute.  Thanks, Claire!)

I'm feeling lucky.  I should buy a lottery ticket today!

Sew on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today!