Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Family

Someone asked why haven't I written something about my dear spouse in my profile, or said more about my immediate family.  I have referred to them by their initials or their family position, for example I might mention my dear husband, or DH.

One thing about the internet is that it's so public.  Social media like Facebook and Twitter are just so 'out there' for anyone and everyone to look at!  Even if you try to restrict your FB settings to 'friends only', if someone is a friend of a friend, how do you know they aren't seeing what you've posted?  Sometimes people have responded to soemthing I've posted and I think, wow, how did they see that?

I'm pretty social.  No one who knows me would say I'm shy and retiring.  And as I said in a previous post, strangers are just friends you haven't met yet.  Well, some strangers are soon-to-be friends.  Some strangers are strange and should remain strangers!!  There are a lot of wacky, twisted people out there, folks. 

So my DH is a pretty introverted person.  Yeah, he talks -- to me, and only if he has soemthing to say.  He has his friends, and he talks to them.  He hates answering the phone if he doesn't recognize the number of the person calling.  Which can be a problem  for me since I know a lot of people that he doesn't!


When I started blogging he said "I have one request.  Don't write a lot of crap about me."  OK, fair enough!  OK, I can live with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today!