Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Almost Famous!

 A few weeks ago I was working in the quilt shop and someone walked in who looked very familiar... 

It took me a few seconds to place her, because you know how it is when you see someone outside of the normal venue?  But the brain worked and I asked her if she wrote a blog called With Strings Attached, and she said yes!  Immediately she asked how I knew her and I said because I'm a fan... I'm a follower of her blog both for the sewing and because she's a former librarian.  That's our connection, fabric and books!

Her name is Nann and it was her birthday week.  Here's a link to where she blogged about her trip and a picture of her in our shop (with me, that's how I'm almost famous!):  withstringsattached

I love her book reviews, and I've checked out many of her recommendations at my local library.  She also writes sometimes about good destinations to visit and learn something, and she travels a lot with her husband.  

The day she was in the shop she left him in the car (or he volunteered to stay there) so I didn't meet Stevens, but he's also famous in the blogosphere via Nann's posts so I'm in good company!

Take a road trip some time, but be careful, you might learn something.  😁

Read on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today!