Thursday, September 17, 2020

Wrong Time, Wrong Place!

I'm always in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Or so it seems lately.

I wanted to do a post about finishing my granddaughter's sweater... except that I have seemingly forgotten where I put the cord that would connect my phone to this computer, and I can't remember my Facebook password to download it from that posting, and the password bible is upstairs and I'm on the ground floor.  See what I mean?

It's my husband's fault that the cord I have doesn't work.

He's the reason we went and got new phones a couple of weeks ago.  We each had a Samsung phone, he had an S6 and I had an S7.  They were fine for what we needed to do, but he kept missing calls (is it his hearing or the phone??) and his battery wouldn't stay charged so off we went.  We ended up with the S20.

Which of course has a completely different sized connection... and the charger that we have down here has two phone ends that connect to the wall outlet, not a phone end and a USB like the S7.

GRRR.

Lucky for me I'm an Amazon order-er in the best sense of the word.  I ordered a box of cord connectors of various lengths for the new phones and they came in 2 days.  My DH had purchased a new recliner last year and it has a USB outlet, so he can charge his phone while he sleeps in the chair.  And of course it didn't fit the new phone.  And he had the new style charger cable too... no USB end.

Thankfully we're all connected again, in the right types of outlets!

My work here is done.

Knit on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today!