Thursday, March 8, 2018

Flying -- or Flying?

The days are flying by... three weeks until Easter, and three and a half months until I retire!  Meanwhile back at the ranch -- ha ha!


Things are nuts.  Two weeks ago I was not motivated to do anything special and work was a little slow.  Of course I knew it was the calm before the storm.


I'm still working on my UFO finish plan.  Yesterday I completed a table topper that was languishing and at the beginning of the week I finished a sweater that I started in January.  So something old and something new.


Start
Finish!  Except to sew in the zipper...
 
Last night I sewed the binding on this!
Work is heating up.  It must be spring.  And within the last 36 hours my presence has been requested at two multiple-day meetings, one in Charlotte NC the week before Easter, and one in Austin TX the week AFTER.

Good thing I'm not being expected to cook Easter dinner this year!



Now I have to think about clothes for a while.  First, something to wear in warm Charlotte and warmer Austin.  With layers for those hotel conference rooms in Austin.  Then something for Easter Sunday church, and something for an August wedding.  Of course I'm hoping that I lose 30 or 35 pounds before the wedding.  I know... big job.


Maybe when I'm in Charlotte I can revisit Mary Jo's Cloth World!


So much to do, so little time.


Sew on...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today!