Monday, August 28, 2017

Hurricane Harvey


My thoughts and prayers are with all my friends in Houston and southern Texas.  My company has a very large office in Houston and offices in San Antonio and elsewhere.  We're getting involved in mitigation of the flood damage and other aspects of the storm.  Many of our employees are working with volunteer organizations, taking personal time off to help the Red Cross and others provide needed services.


American Sewing Guild headquarters are in Houston. I pray that all my friends there are safe.  The last time I was there the office was on the fifth floor so hopefully the physical property damage will be minimal.  All that matters is that the people are safe.


Don't mess with Mother Nature.


Praying on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today!