Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Christmas is Coming!!

Today I looked at the calendar and gasped in mock horror -- there are only 39 days until Christmas Day!!

O-M-G!!

What???  How can that be??  Yeah, I know it's on December 24-25 every year.  But I didn't know it was almost here!!



Well, we're seeing these in the stores....
 
 My Christmas Cactus is starting up again...


And I think it might be time to get some of those craft items done that I started seems like last week.  Except it turns out it was last week plus a year ago...


Maybe it's the unseasonably nice weather we've been having here in Wisconsin.  Most of the area still looks like this

So I'm sure a lot of us are not in the mood for this yet...


Those of you who complain that Christmas has been in the stores for too long already will need to TRY to have just a little sympathy for those of us who feel like it's sneaking up on us.

Again...

Sew on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today!