Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The To Do List

It's been hot here in SE Wisconsin.  Well, hot for us, in the 90s and sticky.  I've been kind of lazy.  I'm making a to-do list.
 
I need to get a backing and layer up my Turning 39...
 

Made a bunch of rectangular blocks from some five inch squares in my parts department.  After much hemming and hawing, I decided I need some borders.  Right now it's kind of an odd size.  Then I need to layer and quilt it.


Shopping is in my future with the New York Beauty quilt.  I ran out of the navy, I think I only had a yard to begin with... but I think this one is coming along!  I want to add to the length because right now it's only about 40 inches square.
 
 
I better get to it!  I have a McTavishing class in mid-August.  I'm hoping that it helps me find my quilting muse.
 
Sew on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today!