Friday, April 15, 2016

The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Clean Up Song

Remember when all the kids were little and they were crazy about the big purple dinosaur?  Well maybe yours weren't but since both Miss A and Master J are fans of dinosaurs in a BIG way (pun intended) I did become familiar with that show.

It was annoying.  It was silly.  Kids loved it, most adults hated it with a purple passion.  At some point I refused to stay in the room when it came on.

Lucky me, they outgrew it!

Which is why this week I'm annoyed all over again because my room is such a mess...

Things are just piled up on my work table...

there IS a cutting mat below here somewhere!

and all I can hear in my head is that obnoxious little song "clean up, clean up, everybody every day"...


Rock on...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today!