I plan time in the sewing room.
The pile of UFOs or Un-Finished Objects is getting large...
- Halloween Quilt
- Jelly Roll Quilt
- Red/white/blue quilt
- Garden Florals
- Poppies from the kit I found hidden
- Almost Twighlight - quilted, just needs binding
- Black/white/red stars from Buck a Block
- Black/white/red/gray bow tie quilt that needs a border
- Primary colors charm block quilt
- Green and dark red borders that go on a quilt that's not on the pile
- Two Christmas quilts, one is mine and one goes to my daughter
They're six and a half inches square. Somewhere not in the pile or on the wall is a partial top made with more string blocks alternating with squares of denim from old jeans.
If I live long enough to finish all my projects I'll be around to a ripe old age!
While cleaning up my sewing room on Sunday I noticed this on the wall near I desk I use for scrapbooking:
This is what Miss A does while I'm sewing... and this is the new math I guess. You make lines for tens and dots for ones and then you count them all. Wish they'd done it this way when I was young, I might not have memorized those math tables!
Looking forward to the long weekend of finishes coming up!