Sunday, June 9, 2013

Spam, and my apologies

I have been away from my blog for a while... things are going crazy at work, I've been putting in lots of hours and trying to keep my head above water.  My boss retired and I've been planning his retirement parties in addition to everything else.

So imagine my complete horror when I looked at the blog today and saw a gazillion comments on a post, and they were all SPAM!

I apologize for not knowing about filters, and if anyone got spammed by my spam.  Ugh, WHY do people do that?  Nothing better to do, I guess.

Anyway, today I am attempting to organize my projects and get some stuff done.  I'll try to pay more attention and keep the junk off my blog.  I'll also try to keep it up better!

I'm knitting some more AG doll sweaters and we're going to be receiving a new doll in the next UPS shipment -- Audrey Anne will be joining  the family from Target in honor of granddaughter number 3's sixth birthday.  I can hardly wait until she gets here.  They will both have blonde curly hair and blue eyes.  I've made her a box of clothes too, so this should be fun.

I also need to make myself a new red tee shirt -- my old one has faded to a soft pink and no longer goes with the jacket I wore over it.  I picked up some soft red cotton knit fabric in Beaver Dam in May so I'm ready to sew.

Now if I can just remember where I put it...

Sew on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today!