Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Garland is Hung!

Last night I finished my special office garland, and today during the lunch hour I hung it up...  My cube is on a row end, with a frosted pane of glass at the top.  Perfect for viewing anything from either side.
 
What I see from inside...
 
What you see from the outside.
Do you think there's any chance of winning the decorating contest??  LOL!  Only about four or five cubes are decorated at all.  I think my chances are better than average.  I wish I had remembered to bring the small clippies, then I could have done a better job of fastening these to the glass.  Maybe tomorrow.

Here are a few from others.

The probable front-runner, so far.
 
The view from one aisle over.
 
Someone hung these beauties with some lights.

A good decoration for a guest office???
 Happy Aaron Rodgers Day, Wisconsin!
and sew on...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today!