Thursday, November 22, 2012

Baptismal Gown Update

Took the day off on Wednesday to bake some pies for Thanksgiving, and to finish up a few projects.

Yes, I did it!  I finished the baby's baptismal gown made from the wedding dress.  And guess what I forgot to do... I never took a photo of the final product!   Duh... after working on that project for months, I was down to the wire with the skirt, sewing like mad and trying to get it ready to deliver on Wednesday evening.  I did a final press, put it on a hanger, put a bag over it, and ran out the door.

All the ladies at church who knew I was working on it were oooo-ing and ahhhh-ing over it... it was a thing of beauty! 

I will try to catch a photo of the baby wearing it on Sunday when she is baptized.  I know all four of my followers are waiting to see it.  I am so sorry, and I feel so dumb!

Look for an update on Sunday!

Sew on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today!