Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Just When You Think You Know Anything...

So today (Wednesday, December 23) I'll be hopefully getting the last of the Christmas deliveries.

I read somewhere, who can remember, that there was going to be a problem getting quilt batting due to Covid caused shortages and shipping delays.  Our guild at church uses these rolls for all our quilts, and we generally go through two rolls a year.

I decided I'd better start looking to get another one on order, since rumor had it that the wait could be up to three months.

On Monday, I went on line to search rolled batting.  I found a roll of what we usually get on the Walmart website, and placed my order.  Delivery date?  

Wednesday.  December 23.  2020.

Oh my!  Well, I hope there's a spot in my garage to store it so it can sit until I can deliver it to church.  Having it delivered to the church building on December 23 was just not an option, because, well Christmas.  Services are being held on Friday and Sunday with the expected increased numbers in attendance of people who only attend at this time, and Live Nativity taking place on Friday afternoon.

Go figure.

Well, the good news is, there doesn't appear to be a batting shortage after all!

Sew on...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit today!